From the Departments of Clinical Neurology (Drs. Riederer and Wessely); Childhood and Adolescent Neuropsychiatry (Dr. Kaya); Radiology (Dr. Plank); and Cardiology (Dr. Gabriel), Medical University of Vienna, Währinger Gürtel, Vienna, Austria.
Migraine With Aura Related to Closure of Atrial Septal Defects
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 7, pages 953–956, July 2005
How to Cite
Riederer, F., Kaya, M., Christina, P., Harald, G. and Peter, W. (2005), Migraine With Aura Related to Closure of Atrial Septal Defects. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 953–956. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.05166_2.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2005
- Accepted for publication February 10, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.