From the Diamond Headache Clinic, Chicago, IL (Dr. Diamond); Institute of Clinical Neurosciences, Migränklinik-Göteborg, Sweden (Dr. Dahlöf); Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Services, LLC, Raritan, NJ (Mr. Papadopoulos); Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development, LLC, Raritan, NJ (Dr. Neto); and Ortho-McNeil Neurologics, Inc., Raritan, NJ (Dr. Wu).
Topiramate Improves Health-Related Quality of Life When Used to Prevent Migraine
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 8, pages 1023–1030, September 2005
How to Cite
Diamond, M., Dahlöf, C., Papadopoulos, G., Neto, W. and S-C, W. (2005), Topiramate Improves Health-Related Quality of Life When Used to Prevent Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 1023–1030. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.05183.x
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2005
- Accepted for publication March 25, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.