From the Duke University Medical Center, Department of Medicine, Durham, NC (Drs. Harpole, Samsa, and Matchar); Duke University Medical Center, Center for Clinical Health Policy Research, Durham, NC (Drs. Harpole, Samsa, Matchar, and Ms. Jurgelski); Duke University Medical Center, Department of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics, Durham, NC (Dr. Samsa); Veterans Administration Medical Center, Durham, NC (Dr. Matchar); Thomas Jefferson University, Department of Neurology, Philadelphia, PA (Dr. Silberstein); and Kaiser Permanente, Department of Neurology, San Diego, CA (Dr. Blumenfeld).
Burden of Illness and Satisfaction With Care Among Patients With Headache Seen in a Primary Care Setting
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 8, pages 1048–1055, September 2005
How to Cite
Harpole, L. H., Samsa, G. P., Matchar, D. B., Silberstein, S. D., Blumenfeld, A. and Jurgelski, A. E. (2005), Burden of Illness and Satisfaction With Care Among Patients With Headache Seen in a Primary Care Setting. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 1048–1055. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.05186.x
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2005
- Accepted for publication January 20, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.