From the Department of Neurology, Hallym University, Kangdong Sacred Heart Hospital, Seoul, Korea (Dr. W-K Kim); Department of Neurology, College of Medicine, Pochon CHA University, Seoul, Korea (Dr. H-S Kim); Departments of Neurology and Brain Korea 21 Project for Medicine Science, Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea (Drs. W-K Kim, Choi, and Lee); Internal Medicine, Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea (Dr. Park); and Psychiatry, Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea (Drs. C-H Kim and W-K Kim).
Serotonin Transporter Gene Polymorphism and Migraine in the Korean Population
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 8, pages 1056–1060, September 2005
How to Cite
Kim, W.-K., Kim, H.-S., Kim, W.-J., Lee, K.-Y., Park, H., Kim, C.-H., Kim, S. J. and Choi, Y.-C. (2005), Serotonin Transporter Gene Polymorphism and Migraine in the Korean Population. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 1056–1060. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.05187.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2005
- Accepted for publication March 2, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.