From the Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, and Director, Head Pain Center, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, Mississippi.
Guidelines for Trials of Behavioral Treatments for Recurrent Headache: Purpose, Process, and Product
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue Supplement s2, pages S87–S89, May 2005
How to Cite
Penzien, D. B. (2005), Guidelines for Trials of Behavioral Treatments for Recurrent Headache: Purpose, Process, and Product. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: S87–S89. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.4502001.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!