From the Neurological Institute, Taipei Veterans General Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan (Drs. Tsai, Wang, and Fuh); Department of Neurology, National Yang-Ming University School of Medicine, Taipei, Taiwan (Drs. Tsai, Wang, and Fuh); Department of Radiology, Taipei Veterans General Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan (Dr. Lirng); and Department of Radiology, National Yang-Ming University School of Medicine, Taipei, Taiwan (Dr. Lirng).
Spontaneous Intracranial Hypotension Presenting as Mental Deterioration
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2009
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 76–80, January 2005
How to Cite
Tsai, P.-H., Wang, S.-J., Lirng, J.-F. and Fuh, J.-L. (2005), Spontaneous Intracranial Hypotension Presenting as Mental Deterioration. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 76–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.t01-1-05013.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2009
- Accepted for publication August 13, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.