From the Division of Viral and Rickettsial Diseases (Dr. Sejvar), Division of HIV, STD, and TB Laboratory Research (Dr. Boneva); National Center for Infectious Diseases, Epidemiology and Surveillance Division, National Immunization Program (Drs. Lane and Iskander); and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia.
Severe Headaches Following Smallpox Vaccination
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2009
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 87–88, January 2005
How to Cite
Sejvar, J., Boneva, R., Lane, J. M. and Iskander, J. (2005), Severe Headaches Following Smallpox Vaccination. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 87–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.t01-5-05013.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2009
- Accepted for publication July 30, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.