From Department of Clinical Biochemistry, Royal Free Hospital and University College Medical School, London, UK.
Could Statins Be Useful in the Treatment of Patients With Migraine?
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 672–675, April 2006
How to Cite
Liberopoulos, E. N. and Mikhailidis, D. P. (2006), Could Statins Be Useful in the Treatment of Patients With Migraine?. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: 672–675. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00293.x
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2006
- Accepted for publication July 2, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!