Institute of Neurology, Headache Group, London, UK (Dr. Goadsby) and Raycandoc, Wilmslow, UK (Dr. Yates)
Zolmitriptan Intranasal: A Review of the Pharmacokinetics and Clinical Efficacy
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 138–149, January 2006
How to Cite
Goadsby, P. J. and Yates, R. (2006), Zolmitriptan Intranasal: A Review of the Pharmacokinetics and Clinical Efficacy. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: 138–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00301.x
Dr. Goadsby wrote the first draft of the clinical section. There have been no ghost writers, nor other industry inputs into that section. Dr. Goadsby's interest stems from the formulation being possibly useful in cluster headache. Dr. Yates was responsible for the first draft of the pharmacokinetics sections. Dr. Yates' interest relates to his directing the pharmacokinetic work that went into this formulation, in his former capacity as an employee of AstraZeneca. Dr. Yates has previously received payment from AstraZeneca in a consultancy capacity. Dr. Yates acknowledges Marianne Wells from Adis Communications for editorial support, which was funded by AstraZeneca.
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2006
- Accepted for publication July 27, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.