From the TMJ and Orofacial Pain Clinic, Department of Oral Medicine, College of Dentistry, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea.
Use of the ID Migraine Questionnaire for Migraine in TMJ and Orofacial Pain Clinic
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 253–258, February 2006
How to Cite
Kim, S. T. and Kim, C.-Y. (2006), Use of the ID Migraine Questionnaire for Migraine in TMJ and Orofacial Pain Clinic. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: 253–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00303.x
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2006
- Accepted for publication July 27, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.