From the Department of Neurology, Medical University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria.
Facial Pain and the Second Edition of the International Classification of Headache Disorders
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 259–263, February 2006
How to Cite
Zebenholzer, K., Wöber, C., Vigl, M., Wessely, P. and Wöber-Bingöl, Ç. (2006), Facial Pain and the Second Edition of the International Classification of Headache Disorders. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: 259–263. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00304.x
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2006
- Accepted for publication July 28, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.