From the Department of Physiology Faculty Medicine (Mr. Supornsilpchai, and Drs. Sanguanrangsirikul and Srikiatkhachorn); and Department of Pathology, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand (Dr. Maneesri).
Serotonin Depletion, Cortical Spreading Depression, and Trigeminal Nociception
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 34–39, January 2006
How to Cite
Supornsilpchai, W., Sanguanrangsirikul, S., Maneesri, S. and Srikiatkhachorn, A. (2006), Serotonin Depletion, Cortical Spreading Depression, and Trigeminal Nociception. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: 34–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00310.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2006
- Accepted for publication April 18, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.