From the Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Neurology, Taipei, Taiwan (Drs. Y-W. Lin and Weng); and Buddhist Xindian Tzu Chi General Hospital, Neurology, Xindian City, Taipei, Taiwan (Dr. S-K. Lin).
Fatal Paranasal Sinusitis Presenting as Trigeminal Neuralgia
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 174–178, January 2006
How to Cite
Lin, Y.-W., Lin, S.-K. and Weng, I.-H. (2006), Fatal Paranasal Sinusitis Presenting as Trigeminal Neuralgia. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: 174–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00316_5.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2006
- Accepted for publication July 27, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.