Michigan Head Pain & Neurological Institute, 3120 Professional Drive, Ann Arbor, MI (Dr. Saper); Gothenburg Migraine Clinic, Lakarhuset, Sodra vagen 27, S-41135 Gothenburg, Sweden (Dr. Dahlof); Department of Neurology, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA (Dr. So); Department of Neurology, Glostrup Hospital, Glostrup, Denmark (Dr. Tfelt-Hansen); Merck, Sharp & Dohme (Europe), Brussels, Belgium (Drs. Malbecq and Loeys); and Merck Research Laboratories, West Point, PA (Ms. Barraclough and Ms. Klipfel, and Drs. Lines, Visser, Reines, and Yuen).
Rofecoxib in the Acute Treatment of Migraine: A Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 264–275, February 2006
How to Cite
Saper, J., Dahlof, C., So, Y., Tfelt-Hansen, P., Malbecq, W., Loeys, T., Barraclough, E., Klipfel, M., Lines, C., Visser, H., Reines, S., Yuen, E. and on behalf of the Rofecoxib Protocol 162 Study Group (2006), Rofecoxib in the Acute Treatment of Migraine: A Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: 264–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00334.x
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2006
- Accepted for publication June 16, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.