For CME, visit http://www.headachejournal.org
Population-Based U.S. Study of Severe Headaches in Adults: Psychological Distress and Comorbidities
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 223–232, February 2006
How to Cite
Strine, T. W., Chapman, D. P. and Balluz, L. S. (2006), Population-Based U.S. Study of Severe Headaches in Adults: Psychological Distress and Comorbidities. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: 223–232. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00340.x
From the Division of Adult and Community Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA.
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2006
- Accepted for publication July 5, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.