From the Department of Psychology, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH (Ms. Lewandowski); Department of Anesthesiology and Peri-Operative Medicine, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR (Dr. Palermo); Department of Pediatrics, Case Western Reserve School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH (Dr. Peterson).
Age-Dependent Relationships Among Pain, Depressive Symptoms, and Functional Disability in Youth With Recurrent Headaches
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 656–662, April 2006
How to Cite
Lewandowski, A. S., Palermo, T. M. and Peterson, C. C. (2006), Age-Dependent Relationships Among Pain, Depressive Symptoms, and Functional Disability in Youth With Recurrent Headaches. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: 656–662. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00363.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2006
- Accepted for publication November 16, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.