From the Department of Cardiology, Royal Shrewsbury Hospital, Shrewsbury, UK (Dr. Wilmshurst); and Department of Neurology, Royal Shrewsbury Hospital, Shrewsbury, UK (Dr. Nightingale).
The Role of Cardiac and Pulmonary Pathology in Migraine: A Hypothesis
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 429–434, March 2006
How to Cite
Wilmshurst, P. and Nightingale, S. (2006), The Role of Cardiac and Pulmonary Pathology in Migraine: A Hypothesis. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: 429–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00374.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2006
- Accepted for publication December 20, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!