Note to the reader: It is with great regret that I inform you that Dr. David Millson has resigned as Co-Abstracts Editor for Headache. David was my partner for this feature for three years, and his perceptive and often witty comments added a wonderful and international flavor (he would say “flavour”) to our evaluation of abstracts. He is currently a very busy General Practitioner in the United Kingdom, and his clinical obligations have necessitated his withdrawal from his journal work. I will miss him and his wisdom a great deal, and I thank him. —Stewart J. Tepper, MD
Abstracts and Citations
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 535–543, March 2006
How to Cite
Tepper, S. J. (2006), Abstracts and Citations. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: 535–543. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00398.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.