Note to the reader: It is with great regret that I inform you that Dr. David Millson has resigned as Co-Abstracts Editor for Headache. David was my partner for this feature for three years, and his perceptive and often witty comments added a wonderful and international flavor (he would say “flavour”) to our evaluation of abstracts. He is currently a very busy General Practitioner in the United Kingdom, and his clinical obligations have necessitated his withdrawal from his journal work. I will miss him and his wisdom a great deal, and I thank him. —Stewart J. Tepper, MD
Abstracts and Citations
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 535–543, March 2006
How to Cite
Tepper, S. J. (2006), Abstracts and Citations. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: 535–543. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00398.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.