For CME, visit http://www.headachejournal.org
Workplace Absenteeism and Aspects of Access to Health Care for Individuals With Migraine Headache
Article first published online: 5 APR 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 563–576, April 2006
How to Cite
Lofland, J. H. and Frick, K. D. (2006), Workplace Absenteeism and Aspects of Access to Health Care for Individuals With Migraine Headache. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: 563–576. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00404.x
From the Thomas Jefferson University, Health Policy, Philadelphia, PA (Dr. Lofland); Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Health Policy and Management, Baltimore, MD (Dr. Frick).
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2006
- Accepted for publication September 20, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.