From the Neurology III—Headache Center, Department of Neuroscience (Drs. Rainero, Ferrero, Rubino, Valfrè, Pinessi); Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Department of Internal Medicine (Drs. Pellegrino, Arvat, Giordano, Ghigo); and Division of Endocrinology, Mauriziano “Umberto I” Hospital, Torino, Italy (Dr. Limone).
Endocrine Function Is Altered in Chronic Migraine Patients with Medication-Overuse
Article first published online: 5 APR 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 597–603, April 2006
How to Cite
Rainero, I., Ferrero, M., Rubino, E., Valfrè, W., Pellegrino, M., Arvat, E., Giordano, R., Ghigo, E., Limone, P. and Pinessi, L. (2006), Endocrine Function Is Altered in Chronic Migraine Patients with Medication-Overuse. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: 597–603. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00409.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2006
- Accepted for publication September 12, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!