For CME, visit http://www.headachejournal.org
Use of Complementary and Alternative Medicine by Patients With Chronic Tension-Type Headache: Results of a Headache Clinic Survey
Article first published online: 5 APR 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 622–631, April 2006
How to Cite
Rossi, P., Di Lorenzo, G., Faroni, J., Malpezzi, M. G., Cesarino, F. and Nappi, G. (2006), Use of Complementary and Alternative Medicine by Patients With Chronic Tension-Type Headache: Results of a Headache Clinic Survey. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: 622–631. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00412.x
From the Headache Clinic, INI Grottaferrata, Grottaferrata, Italy (Drs. Rossi, Faroni, Cesarino); Psychiatry Unit, Department of Neuroscience, University of Rome “Tor Vergata,” Rome, Italy (Drs. Di Lorenzo, Malpezzi); Department of Clinical Neurology and Othorhinolaringology, University of Rome “La Sapienza,” Rome, Italy (Dr. Nappi); and University Centre for Adaptative Disorders and Headache, IRCCS C. Mondino Institute of Neurology and University of Pavia, Pavia, Italy (Drs. Rossi, Nappi).
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2006
- Accepted for publication August 9, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.