Transdermal Lidoderm for Acute Headache?
Article first published online: 5 APR 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 692–693, April 2006
How to Cite
Dreschnack, P. A. (2006), Transdermal Lidoderm for Acute Headache?. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: 692–693. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00420.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.