From the Department of Neurology, University of South Alabama, Mobile, AL.
The Impact of Intensive Patient Education on Clinical Outcome in a Clinic-Based Migraine Population
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 726–731, May 2006
How to Cite
Rothrock, J. F., Parada, V. A., Sims, C., Key, K., Walters, N. S. and Zweifler, R. M. (2006), The Impact of Intensive Patient Education on Clinical Outcome in a Clinic-Based Migraine Population. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: 726–731. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00428.x
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2006
- Accepted for publication December 13, 2005.
Vol. 46, Issue 7, 1227, Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.