From the Neurological Clinic, Hospital Salengro, Lille, France (Dr. Lucas); Department of Neurology, Hospital Rangueil, Toulouse, France (Dr. Géraud); Emergency Headache Centre, Hospital Lariboisière, Paris, France (Dr. Valade); AstraZeneca France, Rueil-Malmaison, France (Dr. Chautard); Department of Evaluation and Treatment of Pain, Hospital Pasteur, Nice, France (Dr. Lantéri-Minet).
Recognition and Therapeutic Management of Migraine in 2004, in France: Results of FRAMIG 3, a French Nationwide Population-Based Survey
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 715–725, May 2006
How to Cite
Lucas, C., Géraud, G., Valade, D., Chautard, M.-H. and Lantéri-Minet, M. (2006), Recognition and Therapeutic Management of Migraine in 2004, in France: Results of FRAMIG 3, a French Nationwide Population-Based Survey. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: 715–725. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00430.x
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2006
- Accepted for publication January 9, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.