For CME, visit http://www.headachejournal.org
Medications Associated with Probable Medication Overuse Headache Reported in a Tertiary Care Headache Center Over a 15-Year Period
Article first published online: 25 APR 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 766–772, May 2006
How to Cite
Meskunas, C. A., Tepper, S. J., Rapoport, A. M., Sheftell, F. D. and Bigal, M. E. (2006), Medications Associated with Probable Medication Overuse Headache Reported in a Tertiary Care Headache Center Over a 15-Year Period. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: 766–772. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00442.x
From The Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Neurology, Bronx, NY, USA (Bigal); The New England Center for Headache, Stamford, CT, USA (Tepper, Rapoport, Sheftell, and Bigal); Princeton University, Molecular Biology, Princeton, NJ, USA (Meskunas); Columbia Ciollege of Physicians and Surgeons, Neurology, New York, NY, USA (Rapoport); Yale School of Medicine, Neurology, New Haven, CT, USA (Tepper); and University of New York, Psychiatry, New York, NY (Sheftell).
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2006
- Accepted for publication January 10, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.