From Huntington Medical Research Institutes, Molecular Neurology, Pasadena, CA (Drs. Harrington, Fonteh, and Cowan); Huntington Hospital, Clinical Laboratory, Pasadena, CA (Ms. Perrine); Statology, Ventura, CA (Dr. Pogoda); and Thermo Electron, San Jose, CA (Drs. Biringer, Hühmer).
Cerebrospinal Fluid Sodium Increases in Migraine
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue 7, pages 1128–1135, July/August 2006
How to Cite
Harrington, M. G., Fonteh, A. N., Cowan, R. P., Perrine, K., Pogoda, J. M., Biringer, R. G. and Hühmer, A. F.R. (2006), Cerebrospinal Fluid Sodium Increases in Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: 1128–1135. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00445.x
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2006
- Accepted for publication January 31, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!