Charité Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Campus Mitte, Department of Neurology, Berlin, Germany (Drs. Schuh-Hofer, Siekmann, Offenhauser, Reuter, and Arnold).
Effect of Hyperoxia on Neurogenic Plasma Protein Extravasation in the Rat Dura Mater
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue 10, pages 1545–1551, November/December 2006
How to Cite
Schuh-Hofer, S., Siekmann, W., Offenhauser, N., Reuter, U. and Arnold, G. (2006), Effect of Hyperoxia on Neurogenic Plasma Protein Extravasation in the Rat Dura Mater. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: 1545–1551. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00447.x
Krankenhaus Sindelfingen, Department of Neurology, Sindelfingen, Germany (Dr. Arnold).
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2006
- Accepted for publication January 24, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.