From the Primary Care Network, Springfield, MO (Dr. Cady); University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH (Dr. Martin); New York Headache Center, New York, NY (Dr. Mauskop); and Merck & Co., Inc., West Point, PA (Mr. Rodgers, Dr. Hustad, Ms. Ramsey, and Dr. Skobieranda).
Efficacy of Rizatriptan 10 mg Administered Early in a Migraine Attack
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 914–924, June 2006
How to Cite
Cady, R., Martin, V., Mauskop, A., Rodgers, A., Hustad, C. M., Ramsey, K. E. and Skobieranda, F. (2006), Efficacy of Rizatriptan 10 mg Administered Early in a Migraine Attack. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: 914–924. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00466.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Accepted for publication March 3, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.