From the Département de Kinanthropologie, Université du Québec in Montréal and Centre de Recherche, Institut Universitaire de Gériatrie de Montréal, Montréal, Canada (Dr. Duval); and Department of Biology, Brock University, St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada (L. Norton).
Tremor in Patients With Migraine
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 1005–1010, June 2006
How to Cite
Duval, C. and Norton, L. (2006), Tremor in Patients With Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: 1005–1010. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00471.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Accepted for publication January 24, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.