From the San Francicso Headache Clinic, San Francicso, CA, and Pfizer, Inc, NY.
Eletriptan in Migraine Patients Reporting Unsatisfactory Response to Rizatriptan
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue 7, pages 1142–1150, July/August 2006
How to Cite
Goldstein, J., Tiseo, P. T., Albert, K. S., Li, C. and Sikes, C. R. (2006), Eletriptan in Migraine Patients Reporting Unsatisfactory Response to Rizatriptan. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: 1142–1150. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00505.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication April 19, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.