For CME, visit http://www.headachejournal.org
Clinical Implications of Headache in Lacunar Stroke: Relevance of Site of Infarct
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue 7, pages 1172–1180, July/August 2006
How to Cite
Arboix, A., Grau-Olivares, M., García-Eroles, L., Massons, J., Comes, E. and Targa, C. (2006), Clinical Implications of Headache in Lacunar Stroke: Relevance of Site of Infarct. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: 1172–1180. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00507.x
From the Cerebrovascular Division, Department of Neurology, University of Barcelona, Hospital del Sagrat Cor, Universitat of Barcelona, Spain (Drs. Arboix, Grau-Olivares, Massons, Comes, Targa); and Clinical Information Systems, Hospital Universitari de Bellvitge, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain (Dr. García-Eroles).
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication March 20, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.