From the University Headache Center, Department of Neurology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC.
Conflict of Interest or Productive Collaboration? The Pharma: Academic Relationship and Its Implications for Headache Medicine
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue 7, pages 1181–1185, July/August 2006
How to Cite
Finkel, A. G. (2006), Conflict of Interest or Productive Collaboration? The Pharma: Academic Relationship and Its Implications for Headache Medicine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: 1181–1185. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00508.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication May 5, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.