From the Instituto de investigaciones, Grupo de Ciencias Neurovasculares, Grupo de Investigación en Sistema Nervioso Autónomo, Fundación Cardiovascular de Colombia, Floridablanca, Colombia (Drs. Federico, Rueda-Clausen, Silva, Zarruk, Morillo, Vesga, Pradilla, Flórez, and López-Jaramillo); Escuela de Medicina, Universidad Industrial de Santander, Bucaramanga, Colombia (Drs. Federico and Pradilla); and Department of Medicine, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada (Drs. Guzmán and Morillo).
Endothelial Function in Patients With Migraine During the Interictal Period
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 45–51, January 2007
How to Cite
Silva, F. A., Rueda-Clausen, C. F., Silva, S. Y., Zarruk, J. G., Guzmán, J. C., Morillo, C. A., Vesga, B., Pradilla, G., Flórez, M. and López-Jaramillo, P. (2007), Endothelial Function in Patients With Migraine During the Interictal Period. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 47: 45–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00532.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication April 19, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.