From the Departments of Neurology and Headache, Istituto Nazionale Neurologico Carlo Besta, Milano, Italy (Leone, Mea, and Bussone); Department of Neurology, Clinica Neurologica I, Università di Bari, Italy (Genco).
Coexistence of TACS and Trigeminal Neuralgia: Pathophysiological Conjectures
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue 10, pages 1565–1570, November/December 2006
How to Cite
Leone, M., Mea, E., Genco, S. and Bussone, G. (2006), Coexistence of TACS and Trigeminal Neuralgia: Pathophysiological Conjectures. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: 1565–1570. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00537.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication February 24, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.