From the Department of Neurology, University of Athens, Athens, Greece.
Occipital Neuralgia as an Isolated Symptom of C2 Myelitis
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue 8, pages 1304–1306, September 2006
How to Cite
Nikakis, P., Koutsis, G., Potagas, C., Mandellos, D. and Sfagos, C. (2006), Occipital Neuralgia as an Isolated Symptom of C2 Myelitis. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: 1304–1306. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00543_2.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2006
- Accepted for publication April 19, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!