From the Center for Sleep Evaluation, Elliot Hospital, Manchester, NH (Dr. Rains); Head Pain Center, Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, MS (Dr. Penzien); and St. Vincent Health Psychology Services, Erie, PA (Dr. Lipchik).
Behavioral Facilitation of Medical Treatment of Headache: Implications of Noncompliance and Strategies for Improving Adherence
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue Supplement s3, pages S142–S143, October 2006
How to Cite
Rains, J. C., Penzien, D. B. and Lipchik, G. L. (2006), Behavioral Facilitation of Medical Treatment of Headache: Implications of Noncompliance and Strategies for Improving Adherence. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: S142–S143. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00565.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.