From the Department of Preventive Medicine and Biometrics, Uniformed Services University, Bethesda, MD (Dr. Scher); Outcomes Research Institute, Geisinger Health Systems, Danville, PA (Dr. Stewart); and Department of Neurology, Epidemiology, and Population Health, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY (Dr. Lipton).
The Comorbidity of Headache With Other Pain Syndromes
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue 9, pages 1416–1423, October 2006
How to Cite
Scher, A. I., Stewart, W. F. and Lipton, R. B. (2006), The Comorbidity of Headache With Other Pain Syndromes. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: 1416–1423. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00584.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2006
- Accepted for publication June 30, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.