From The Neville Chappell Research Clinic, The Institute of Optometry, London, UK (Mr. Harle and Prof. Evans); School of Psychology, Birkbeck College, University of London, London, UK (Dr. Shepherd); and Department of Optometry and Visual Science, City University, London, UK (Mr. Harle and Prof. Evans).
Visual Stimuli Are Common Triggers of Migraine and Are Associated With Pattern Glare
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue 9, pages 1431–1440, October 2006
How to Cite
Harle, D. E., Shepherd, A. J. and Evans, B. J.W. (2006), Visual Stimuli Are Common Triggers of Migraine and Are Associated With Pattern Glare. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: 1431–1440. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00585.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2006
- Accepted for publication June 7, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.