From the The Headache Institute, Roosevelt Hospital, New York, NY (Drs. Sun, Lay, Broner, and Newman); The Jefferson Headache Center, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA (Dr. Silberstein); and The New England Center for Headache, Stamford, CT (Dr. Tepper).
Reversible Anorgasmia With Topiramate Therapy for Headache: A Report of 7 Patients
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue 9, pages 1450–1453, October 2006
How to Cite
Sun, C., Lay, C., Broner, S., Silberstein, S., Tepper, S. and Newman, L. (2006), Reversible Anorgasmia With Topiramate Therapy for Headache: A Report of 7 Patients. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: 1450–1453. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00587.x
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2006
- Acceptd for publication June 6, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.