Behavioral Headache Treatment: Modest Costs, Demonstrated Long-Term Effectiveness
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue 9, page 1463, October 2006
How to Cite
Scopp, A. (2006), Behavioral Headache Treatment: Modest Costs, Demonstrated Long-Term Effectiveness. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: 1463. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00591_3.x
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.