From The Norwegian National Headache Centre, Trondheim University Hospital, Trondheim, Norway (Dr. Aamodt, Dr. Stovner, Dr. Hagen, and Dr. Zwart); Department of Neuroscience, Faculty of medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Trondheim, Norway (Dr. Aamodt, Dr. Stovner, Dr. Hagen, and Dr. Zwart); HUNT Research Centre, NTNU, Verdal, Norway (Dr. Langhammer); and Norwegian Centre for Spinal Disorders, Trondheim University Hospital, Trondheim, Norway (Dr. Zwart).
Is Headache Related to Asthma, Hay Fever, and Chronic Bronchitis? The Head-HUNT Study
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 204–212, February 2007
How to Cite
Aamodt, A. H., Stovner, L. J., Langhammer, A., Hagen, K. and Zwart, J.-A. (2007), Is Headache Related to Asthma, Hay Fever, and Chronic Bronchitis? The Head-HUNT Study. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 47: 204–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00597.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2006
- Accepted for publication July 8, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.