From the Centre for Complementary Medicine Research, Department of Internal Medicine II, Technische Universität München, Munich, Germany (Drs. Streng, Linde, Hoppe, Weidenhammer, and Melchart); Neurological Practice, Munich, Germany (Dr. Pfaffenrath); Department of Neurology, Technische Universität München, Munich, Germany (Dr. Hammes); Institute of Medical Statistics and Epidemiology, Technische Universität München, Munich, Germany (Dr. Wagenpfeil); and Division of Complementary Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital Zurich, Switzerland (Dr. Melchart).
Effectiveness and Tolerability of Acupuncture Compared With Metoprolol in Migraine Prophylaxis
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue 10, pages 1492–1502, November/December 2006
How to Cite
Streng, A., Linde, K., Hoppe, A., Pfaffenrath, V., Hammes, M., Wagenpfeil, S., Weidenhammer, W. and Melchart, D. (2006), Effectiveness and Tolerability of Acupuncture Compared With Metoprolol in Migraine Prophylaxis. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: 1492–1502. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00598.x
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2006
- Accepted for publication May 22, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.