From the Department of Neurology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.
Low-Dose Topiramate Versus Lamotrigine in Migraine Prophylaxis (The Lotolamp Study)
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 402–412, March 2007
How to Cite
Gupta, P., Singh, S., Goyal, V., Shukla, G. and Behari, M. (2007), Low-Dose Topiramate Versus Lamotrigine in Migraine Prophylaxis (The Lotolamp Study). Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 47: 402–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00599.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2006
- Accepted for publication May 2, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!