From the Michigan Head Pain and Neurological Institute, Ann Arbor, MI (Dr. Saper); Jefferson Headache Center, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA (Dr. Silberstein).
Pharmacology of Dihydroergotamine and Evidence for Efficacy and Safety in Migraine
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue Supplement s4, pages S171–S181, November 2006
How to Cite
Saper, J. R. and Silberstein, S. (2006), Pharmacology of Dihydroergotamine and Evidence for Efficacy and Safety in Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: S171–S181. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00601.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.