From The New England Center for Headache, Stamford, CT (Dr. Rapoport); Palm Beach Headache Center, West Palm Beach, FL (Dr. Winner).
Nasal Delivery of Antimigraine Drugs: Clinical Rationale and Evidence Base
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue Supplement s4, pages S192–S201, November 2006
How to Cite
Rapoport, A. and Winner, P. (2006), Nasal Delivery of Antimigraine Drugs: Clinical Rationale and Evidence Base. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: S192–S201. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00603.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.