From the Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale, AZ (Dr. Dodick); Diamond Headache Clinic, Chicago, IL (Dr. Freitag).
Evidence-Based Understanding of Medication-Overuse Headache: Clinical Implications
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue Supplement s4, pages S202–S211, November 2006
How to Cite
Dodick, D. and Freitag, F. (2006), Evidence-Based Understanding of Medication-Overuse Headache: Clinical Implications. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: S202–S211. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00604.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.