The study was supported by funding from GlaxoSmithKline Canada Inc.
A Clinical Study of Migraine Evolution
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue 10, pages 1480–1486, November/December 2006
How to Cite
Pryse-Phillips, W., Aubé, M., Bailey, P., Becker, W. J., Bellavance, A., Gawel, M., Giammarco, R., Mackie, G., Purdy, R. A., Robinson, G., Shapero, G. and Wilson, K. (2006), A Clinical Study of Migraine Evolution. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: 1480–1486. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00608.x
Dr. Pryse-Phillips was Medical Advisor to GlaxoSmithKline Canada until May 2006 and previously had served on advisory boards and/or received speaker's honoraria from Merck, AstraZeneca, and Pfizer. During the last 5 years, Drs. Aubé, Bailey, Becker, Bellavance, Gawel, Giammarco, Mackie, Purdy, Robinson, and Shapero have served on advisory boards and/or received speaker's honoraria from GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, AstraZeneca, McNeil Consumer Healthcare, Proctor and Gamble, Jansen Ortho, Allergan, and/or Pfizer. Dr. Wilson has nothing to disclose.
From the Memorial University, St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada (Dr. Pryse-Phillips); McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada (Dr. Aubé); University of New Brunswick, St. John, New Brunswick, Canada (Dr. Bailey); University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada (Dr. Becker); Montréal South Shore Headache Clinic, Logueuil, Quebec, Ontario, Canada (Dr. Bellavance); University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (Dr. Gawel); McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada (Dr. Giammarco); Richmond Hospital, Richmond, BC, Canada (Dr. Mackie); Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada (Drs. Purdy and Wilson); Centennial Pavillion, Vancouver, BC, Canada (Dr. Robinson); The Markham Headache and Pain Treatment Centre, Unionville, Ontario, Canada (Dr. Shapero); and Healthnet Canada, St. John, New Brunswick, Canada (Dr. Wilson).
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2006
- Accepted for publication June 9, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.