For CME, visit http://www.headachejournal.org
Prophylactic COX 2 Inhibitor: An End to the Yom Kippur Headache
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 46, Issue 10, pages 1487–1491, November/December 2006
How to Cite
Drescher, M. J. and Elstein, Y. (2006), Prophylactic COX 2 Inhibitor: An End to the Yom Kippur Headache. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 46: 1487–1491. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00609.x
From the Hartford Hospital/University of Connecticut—Division of Emergency Medicine, Hartford, CT, USA; Emergency Medicine, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel.
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2006
- Accepted for publication June 15, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.