From the Department of Neurology and Neuroscience, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, NY, and the Department of Neurology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX (Dr. Evans); Department of Neurology, Epidemiology, and Population Health, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY (Dr. Lipton); and Department of Statistics, Rice University, Houston, TX (Ms. Ritz).
A Survey of Neurologists on Self-treatment and Treatment of Their Families
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 58–64, January 2007
How to Cite
Evans, R. W., Lipton, R. B. and Ritz, K. A. (2007), A Survey of Neurologists on Self-treatment and Treatment of Their Families. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 47: 58–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00627.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2006
- Accepted for publication June 7, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.