From the Jefferson Headache Center, Philadelphia, PA (Dr. Silberstein); Headache Care Center, Springfield, USA (Dr. Cady); New England Center for Headache, Stamford, CT (Dr. Sheftell); Pfizer, Inc., New York, NY (Ms. Almas, Drs. Parsons and Albert)
Efficacy of Eletriptan in Migraine-Related Functional Impairment: Functional and Work Productivity Outcomes
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 673–682, May 2007
How to Cite
Silberstein, S. D., Cady, R. K., Sheftell, F. D., Almas, M., Parsons, B. and Albert, K. S. (2007), Efficacy of Eletriptan in Migraine-Related Functional Impairment: Functional and Work Productivity Outcomes. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 47: 673–682. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00633.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2006
- Accepted for publication July 7, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.